It seems that I have slipped in through the backdoor again. I hate this feeling – a strong emotion. I am never part of anything, yet everyone wants to have an opinion about what I should do! E-learning Division has given Atharo the go-ahead to run a pilot on Moodle in 2007. I am grateful but I have reservations – why should I be grateful? They make it seem as if we are indebted to them while we are just trying to do what is best for our students. The challenge is to turn the backdoor into an atractive gateway.
If one looks at all the email from Moodle discussions it seems that there are quite a lot of current issues. I am convinced that Moodle will be a better environment than WebCT but I will need to get a better understanding of Moodle than I have at present. I did manage to create a block that can submit information to external validation pages. The ability to post information from Moodle to external pages is great.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment